OPEN CALL SHOWCASE FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
In the previous edition, SIPF received 707 submissions from 70 countries. Out of these submissions, 47 selected artists from 23 countries exhibited in the Open Call Showcase 2014 across the National Museum of Singapore, DECK, and Chapel Gallery.
Participants can submit up to 4 bodies of works. All submissions must be completed in English. Submission fee: USD$30 per body of work.
Items to prepare
- Biography and CV of photographer
- Artist Statement of body of works
- Min. 7 and max. 20 images per body of work
- Sign up for an account if you are a new user. If you have registered, login to your account.
- To submit works, go to Dashboard on the top menu
- Fill out your personal particulars under “Update Profile”
- Attach your biography and CV (in one document) under “Update Artist Biography”
- For submission of Open Call works, click on “Create a Portfolio”
- Fill out the title of your body of works, include a brief description of the series, and attach the artist statement of your works. An artist statement is a written description of your body of works. The write up should convey a consistent message, idea, theme and/or topic of your series.
- To upload images, click on “Select Files”. Make sure to title each image and to include a description (if any).
- To complete your submission, click on “Submit Portfolio” which will direct you to PayPal payment.
Important note: Changes to portfolio cannot be made after completion of PayPal payment.
Official deadline is on 29 February 2016 (Singapore Time 23:59hr, UTC/GMT +8 hours).
Late submission fee: USD$50 per body of work (Late submissions are accepted from 1 March 2016 to 12 March 2016, Singapore Time 23:59hr, UTC/GMT +8 hour)